Friday, April 11, 2008

Writing for PDALive.com

As from this week I will be writing for PDALive.com on a regular basis about things that concern Windows mobile phones. I own a HTC TYTN II myself. Apart from personal experiences I will write about projects and programs that we do that involve (windows) mobile phones.

First project will be an application that will be created to offer the user support information. One of out partners (LearningGuide Solutions) sells training material which is published as an end user support system in HTML and as trainingsbooks in PDF.

The next few weeks and months (probably) we will create a new application/publication that targets Windows Mobile phones. I am still looking for some ways to use Delphi for that, but I don't think that will be wise or possible. It will probably be C# and .Net (which of course is fine).

You might see some copies of articles I will create for PDALive on this blog. I will mark those with a special label.

Bye,
Bart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why not use Lazarus, the OpenSource equivalent to Delphi for PDA and even other platforms http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org