Wednesday, July 30, 2008

And the winner is: Werewolf

The results are final. Werewolf, our superfast, late entry, has just won the race by a couple of votes from Jan Wicher. Werewolf, Jan and third place Tom Glenn will pick their prizes from the prizes made available by our sponsors.

First and second prizes were won with Delphi programs. Third place Tom Glenn made a fine contribution using C#.

Congratulations to them and thanks a lot to the contenders that didn't win a prize. To me, it was a lot of fun to be involved in this, albeit not as a contender. Who know, this might become an anual event. I will keep the website alive for the next year or so.

Bye for now,
Bart

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Delphi is the Best.

Well, now it's time for you, to tell us about the application you're using.

Bart Roozendaal said...

:-) Fair enough. My favorite is #: ClipCub, the program by Jan Wicher. It's clean and simple and fast. I'm a fan of minimal interfaces. I was impressed with Werewolf's work too, especially considering the time he spent on it. I haven't got a use for it I'm afraid, but the versatility is great.

And I really loved the work Steven Turner put into writing about his experiences - that gave him some extra points in my book.