Wednesday, April 01, 2009

First release of first Surface app delivered

It has been extremely hard work (the project has an insane schedule), but the first release of my first Surface app has been delivered.

I have to give my respect to Microsoft (again) for the quality of their software with the MS Surface unit. Although I’m not an experienced WPF programmer at all it has taken me about a week to come up with this first release. I am a pretty experienced programmer though, but still, coming up with this, learning along the way, after only a week is pretty awesome I think. And that has as much to do with the quality of the MS stuff as with my own capabilities (cough…).

I’ll be working on this for the next week or so. Next week the units will be a the Event2009 event, together with this little app to show off the products and services of our (MS Surface) partner.

Bye,

Bart

No comments: