Sunday, January 18, 2009

Surface unit will arrive on Tuesday

We got word that our Surface unit will be arriving on Tuesday. All preparations are done. We also learned that MS will reuse the package material (40kg or so in weight :-|). I think that’s a good thing: package material that large in size would be a waste when simply disposed off.

Tuesday is my day off though, so it will be Wednesday before I can lay my hands on them. Our new programmers will be working on other things for the next 4 weeks now (we had it planned that they could start at the very beginning of the year). A bit of a set back in our planning, but we’ll have to take it as it comes.

I’ll keep you posted.

Bye,
Bart

2 comments:

Richard Monson-Haefel said...

Good luck with the Surface. It's a wonderful platform to work on! I have one at home and spend most of my time writing programs and experimenting with it.

Bart Roozendaal said...

Damn, lucky you :-)

Do you know of any surface specific forums (apart from the one from Microsoft) where programmers share experiences?